top of page
CDM (PRINCIPAL DESIGNER) SERVICES
CDM (Principal Designer) Services: Services
We provide a wide range of CDM & Principal Designer Services to a wide variety of clients Cornwall, the South West and the UK.
Our consultants are experts in Health & Safety law, practical implementation of control measures, risk assessment, policy writing and HSE compliance.
All of our Consultants are a minimum of Graduate Members of IOSH and hold a minimum of a Level 5 Health & Safety qualification. They are also full members of The Institute of Risk & Safety Management and Members of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers.
Our CDM (Construction, Design & Management) services include;
- Explanation of duty holders responsibilities
- Act as your Principle designer
- Competent advice and guidance
- Submission of F10 to HSE
- Write Construction Phase Plans
- Compile your Health & Safety file
- Write RAMS (Risk assessments & Method statements)
- Carry out site visits with reports
- Attend design and construction meetings
For information or to arrange a FREE no obligation consultation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03301330529.
Alternatively, complete the contact form below and we will contact you at the earliest opportunity.
CDM (Principal Designer) Services: Contact
bottom of page