top of page
HEALTH & SAFETY SERVICES
Health & Safety Services: Services
We provide a wide range of Health & Safety Services to a wide variety of sectors all across Cornwall, the South West and the UK.
Our consultants are experts in Health & Safety law, practical implementation of control measures, risk assessment, policy writing and HSE compliance.
Our services are designed to ensure that you and your business are fully compliant with current legislation and best practice.
All of our Consultants are a minimum of Graduate Members of IOSH and hold a minimum of a Level 5 Health & Safety qualification. They are also full members of The Institute of Risk & Safety Management and Members of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers.
Our services include;
- Health & Safety Policy documents
- Fire risk assessments
- Risk assessments
- DSE Risk Assessments
- COSHH Assessments
- Method statements
- Competent person service
- Telephone and email support
- Health & Safety quality audits to meet CHAS, SMAS & Constructionline approval
- Visits, reports and gap
- Accident Investigation
Our CDM (Construction, Design & Management) services include;
- Explanation of duty holders responsibilities
- Act as your Principle designer
- Competent advice and guidance
- Submission of F10 to HSE
- Write Construction Phase Plans
- Compile your Health & Safety file
- Write RAMS (Risk assessments & Method statements)
- Carry out site visits with reports
- Attend design and construction meetings
For information or to arrange a FREE no obligation consultation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03301330529.
Alternatively, complete the contact form below and we will contact you at the earliest opportunity.
Health & Safety Services: Contact
bottom of page