NON-LICENSED ASBESTOS WORK
Why do this course?
The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 states that those working with Asbestos Containing Materials must have received appropriate training to ensure they can carry the task safely. All those carrying out Non-Licensed Asbestos Work activities must have completed a Non-Licensed course.
This includes but is not limited to the follow activities products;
- Cleaning up small quantities of loose/ fine debris containing ACM
dust (where the work is sporadic and of low intensity, the control
limit will not be exceeded and it is short duration work)
- Drilling of textured decorative coatings for installation of
- Encapsulation and sealing in work on asbestos containing
materials (ACMs) that are in good condition
Maintenance work involving:
- asbestos cement products (e.g. on roof sheeting, tiles and rainwater goods)
- asbestos in ropes, yarns and woven cloth
- asbestos gaskets or asbestos rope cords (including removal as part of repair and
upkeep of equipment) if this can be done without substantial breakage
- asbestos containing thermoplastic and vinyl floor tiles, bitumen roof felt,
shingles, damp proofing coatings, and mastics
- asbestos containing felt and paper
- plastic paint coatings, PVC floors, panels and sealing compounds
- asbestos containing conveyor belts/drive belts, bonded rubber, electric cables
- resin based ACMs such as friction products ( eg brake linings)
- Painting/repainting AIB that is in good condition)
This course is designed for those carrying out Non-License Asbestos Work activities.
This is a 1 day course (8 hours).
Group training cost
Up to12 candidates = £1000 + vat per group
We can come to your workplace or you can train with us.
Ready to Book?
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0330 133 0529. Alternatively, complete the contact from below.
For more information on the dangers of asbestos and how to stay safe if they suspect it in their home plus information on mesothelioma, click the following link pleuralmesothelioma.com/cancer/prognosis/
Victoria Offices, Station Approach, Victoria, St Austell PL26 8LG